ADSM-L

verbose after successfully backed up

2002-04-22 04:56:08
Subject: verbose after successfully backed up
From: "Regelin Michael (CHA)" <michael.regelin AT ETAT.GE DOT CH>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:40:43 +0200
hi there,

I have 15 ADSM Nodes installed and running under AIX.
I have 15 GUI client installed on 12 Nt server and 3 AIX server

Client type:
TSM Archive client 4.2.1.20 (full backup of the system)
TDP for Domino client 1.1.2 (selective and incremental backup + archivelog
for Domino)

When the backup is finished, i have to remote the server and watch for
successfully process to be sure that the backup had run correctly.

Is there a way to send an Email to the IT and verbose the backup process
when it is done ?

If yes, I would appreciate some explanation, cause i'm new in managing ADSM
Node and Client.

thanks for any answers.

Sincerly,

Mike