ADSM-L

Re: How Best to Suspend a Schedule

2002-04-19 14:19:11
Subject: Re: How Best to Suspend a Schedule
From: Todd Lundstedt <Todd_Lundstedt AT VIA-CHRISTI DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 13:18:16 -0500
Wouldn't this disable ALL schedules, instead of just the one you need to
suspend?

|--------+------------------------------------>
|        |          Edgardo Moso              |
|        |          <edgardo_moso@KINDREDHEALT|
|        |          HCARE.COM>                |
|        |          Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor |
|        |          Manager"                  |
|        |          <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>    |
|        |                                    |
|        |                                    |
|        |          04/19/02 12:22 PM         |
|        |          Please respond to "ADSM:  |
|        |          Dist Stor Manager"        |

  |      To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                                          |
  |      cc:
                                   |
  |      Subject:     Re: How Best to Suspend a Schedule

For #1 you can set , "disablesched   Yes"  in the dsmserv.opt file.