ADSM-L

Re: tsm database problem

2002-04-18 08:36:13
Subject: Re: tsm database problem
From: Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 14:23:25 +0200
Hi

Before deleting a DB volume, you have to reduce the size of you're
database, to free up volumes.

According to you,  all volumes are 100/200MB large. However, looking at
the printout from your q db f=d, it seems like you have larger volumes, as
the maximum reduction is only 60MB, but you have only used 23%. This means
that there should be a database volume that is larger than 200MB. TSM can
only remove volumes that are not used to hold information.

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman
Daniel Sparrman
Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB
Propellervägen 6B
183 62 HÄGERNÄS
Växel: 08 - 754 98 00
Mobil: 070 - 399 27 51

Burak Demircan <burak.demircan AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
2002-04-18 13:51