ADSM-L

Re: tsm database problem

2002-04-18 08:30:40
Subject: Re: tsm database problem
From: Kolbeinn Josepsson <Kolbeinn.Josepsson AT NYHERJI DOT IS>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 12:11:12 +0000
In your case the assigned db space is equal to te available space,
therefore you need to reduce the db before you delete the db volume.

For example, if you are going to delete 200MB db volume:

reduce db 200

del dbvol "full path and volume name"

Best regards,
Kolbeinn Josepsson

NYHERJI HF.
BORGARTUN 37
IS-105 REYKJAVIK
ICELAND

                    Burak Demircan
                    <burak.demircan@DAIMLERCHR        To:     ADSM-L AT
VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    YSLER.COM>                        cc:
                    Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor         Subject:     tsm database
problem
                    Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

                    18.04.2002 11:51
                    Please respond to "ADSM:
                    Dist Stor Manager"

Hi,
One of my TSM servers is TSM 4.2.2.0 on AIX 4.3.3
I have a 1.4GB database which is % 24 full as follows.