ADSM-L

Re: SAP R/3 error messages

2002-04-18 07:17:20
Subject: Re: SAP R/3 error messages
From: Mahesh Prasad <mahesh AT COSMOS.DCMDS.CO DOT IN>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:48:59 +0530
As per my knowledge BRxxx messages are SAP R/3's own messages and can be
found in BRBACKUP and BRARCHIVE log files located in oracle/<SID>/sapbackup
and /oracle/<SID>/saparch directories. These log files and message numbers
have nothing to do with TDP for R/3. You will get BRxxx messages when you
are taking backup or archive of SAP R/3 data without using TDP for R/3.

Regards,

Mahesh Prasad
DCM Data Systems Limited
New Delhi, India

                    Tomá? Hrouda

                    <throuda@HTD.        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

                    CZ>                  cc:

                    Sent by:             Subject:     SAP R/3 error messages

                    "ADSM: Dist

                    Stor Manager"

                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA

                    RIST.EDU>

                    04/17/2002

                    08:47 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "ADSM: Dist

                    Stor Manager"

Hi all,

where can I find description of TDP SAP R/3 client error messages (type
BRxxx founded in client backup log). I hadn't found it in TDP SAP I&U
Guide.
This error appears in log during SAP redologs backup with BRARCHIVE
command.

Any help will be appreciated.
Tom