ADSM-L

Re: TSM db backup.

2002-04-12 08:15:48
Subject: Re: TSM db backup.
From: Frank Kruse <fkruse AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 07:00:27 -0500
> Here is some additional information that may help in determining my
> problem.  Thanks all.

Library:

tsm: TSM>q library f=d

                  Library Name: DBTAPELIB
                  Library Type: MANUAL
                        Device:
              Private Category:
              Scratch Category:
              External Manager:
                        Shared: No
                       LanFree:
            ObeyMountRetention:
       Primary Library Manager:
Last Update by (administrator): ADMIN
         Last Update Date/Time: 03/22/02   12:28:40
Device Classes
Device Classes

tsm: TSM>q devc f=d

             Device Class Name: 8MMDB
        Device Access Strategy: Sequential
            Storage Pool Count: 0
                   Device Type: 8MM
                        Format: DRIVE
         Est/Max Capacity (MB): 20,480.0
                   Mount Limit: 1
              Mount Wait (min): 60
         Mount Retention (min): 10
                  Label Prefix: TSMDBVOL
                       Library: DBTAPELIB
                     Directory:
                   Server Name:
                  Retry Period:
                Retry Interval:
                        Shared:
Last Update by (administrator): ADMIN
         Last Update Date/Time: 03/22/02   12:46:42

             Device Class Name: DBTRIGGER
        Device Access Strategy: Sequential
            Storage Pool Count: 0
                   Device Type: FILE
                        Format: DRIVE
         Est/Max Capacity (MB): 4.0
                   Mount Limit: 1
              Mount Wait (min):
         Mount Retention (min):
                  Label Prefix:
                       Library:
                     Directory: /tsm/database/trigger
                   Server Name:
                  Retry Period:
                Retry Interval:
                        Shared:
Last Update by (administrator): ADMIN
         Last Update Date/Time: 03/05/02   09:42:53

             Device Class Name: DISK
        Device Access Strategy: Random
            Storage Pool Count: 3
                   Device Type:
                        Format:
         Est/Max Capacity (MB):
                   Mount Limit:
            Mount Wait (min):
         Mount Retention (min):
                  Label Prefix:
                       Library:
                     Directory:
                   Server Name:
                  Retry Period:
                Retry Interval:
                        Shared:
Last Update by (administrator):
         Last Update Date/Time: 03/04/02   12:35:15

Drives:
Drives:

tsm: TSM>q drive f=d

                                Library Name: DBTAPELIB
                                  Drive Name: DBTAPEMT0
                                 Device Type: 8MM
                                     On-Line: Yes
                                      Device: /dev/mt0
                                     Element:
                                Allocated to:
              Last Update by (administrator): ADMIN
                       Last Update Date/Time: 03/22/02   14:04:12
Cleaning Frequency (Gigabytes/ASNEEDED/NONE): NONE