ADSM-L

Re: Importing Issue

2002-04-11 11:24:28
Subject: Re: Importing Issue
From: David Longo <David.Longo AT HEALTH-FIRST DOT ORG>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:24:02 -0400
Not familiar with that library.  Is it new? Have you used the search=bulk
option to checkin tapes and it works there?  Does it have a bulk I/O?

Maybe someone more familiar with that library could help.

David Longo

>>> Jeff.Theisen AT US.BOSCH DOT COM 04/11/02 12:27AM >>>
Dave,
I tried your fix and it does not work. The library we are using is the
Compaq ESL9198
The error message that comes up is a Description=Changer failure. The
command used this time
was:

label libv fhlibr search=bulk labelsource=barcode checkin=scr overwrite=yes

Any suggestions?