ADSM-L

Re: TSM & NDS

2002-04-11 05:01:35
Subject: Re: TSM & NDS
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,GL-CSC" <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:01:43 +0200
Hi,

try de set another password, beginning with a digit follwed by letters,

                René LAMBELET
                NESTEC  SA
                GLOBE - Global Business Excellence
                Central Support Center
                Av. Nestlé 55  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
                tél +41 (0)21 924 35 43   fax +41 (0)21 924 12 69   room
K4-108
                mailto:rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com

                This message is intended only for the use of the addressee
        and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.