ADSM-L

Re: On behalf of Tony Morgan

2002-04-10 12:52:51
Subject: Re: On behalf of Tony Morgan
From: Craig Simpson <simpsonc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:51:49 -0600
What are you programming in?

Craig

--
Craig Simpson
Integrated Storage Management Services
Phone: 303-924-2406
Pager: 800-946-4646 x1109089
simpsonc AT us.ibm DOT com

                      "Adamson, Matt"
                      <matt.adamson@ATT        To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      WS.COM>                  cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:  On behalf of Tony
Morgan
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      04/10/02 10:20 AM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Can you let me know how you get the daily reports.  Also, if you know
another way of getting them sent out via email that would be great.  I have
a script that runs via "Task Scheduler" but you need to be logged in to the
server in order for the emails to be sent out.  Currently we send out
emails
with mapi.exe.  This works for us on NT4.0 but not on Win2K.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt Adamson, MCSE
NDC MS Hardware Support
*desk:425.288.6286
*cell:206.601.8561
*mailto:matt.adamson AT attws DOT com <mailto:matt.adamson AT attws DOT com>