ADSM-L

Re: Installing Second Column

2002-04-08 10:22:41
Subject: Re: Installing Second Column
From: Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 15:45:40 +0200
Hi

I don't know which OS you're using, but the LTO Ultrium driver has to be
restarted to be able to use the extra slots.

On NT/2000, all you have to do is to tell LTO Ultrium driver to restart.

On UNIX, you'll probably have to do a restart.

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman
Daniel Sparrman
Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB
Propellervägen 6B
183 62 HÄGERNÄS
Växel: 08 - 754 98 00
Mobil: 070 - 399 27 51

Steve Green <Steve.Green AT MCCORMICK.CO DOT UK>
2002-04-08 14:16