ADSM-L

Re: Time audit library

2002-04-05 16:18:52
Subject: Re: Time audit library
From: Gabriel Wiley <wileyg AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 16:14:10 -0500
Brain,

As long as you use the "checklabel=barcode" you should have it done pretty
quick.

My largest  library is 9 frames(2766 cells) , and it is packed, even if it
wasn't - it would still scan the slots.

Anyway, it takes about 15-20 minutes..

3 other library(s) @ 7 , 4 , 3 frames take about 5-7 minutes ..

Gabriel C. Wiley
ADSM/TSM Administrator
AIX Support
Phone 1-614-308-6709
Pager  1-877-489-2867
Fax      1-614-308-6637
Cell       1-740-972-6441

Siempre Hay Esperanza

                      brian welsh
                      <brianwelsh3@HOTM        To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      AIL.COM>                 cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:  Time audit library
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      04/05/2002 03:09
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Hello,

Next weekend there is a teach on our 3494-library. After that we are going
do to an audit library.

Now I was wondering, based on experience in other sites, how long an audit
library took and how your environment was looking (like amount of tapes,
and
so on).

Thanks,

Brian.

MSN Foto's is de eenvoudigste manier om je foto's te delen en af te
drukken:
http://photos.msn.nl/Support/WorldWide.aspx