ADSM-L

Re: Library

2002-04-05 07:09:21
Subject: Re: Library
From: Burak Demircan <burak.demircan AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 14:08:48 +0200
I am using 22u0 since it was released. It works fine. Just install it.
Regards,
Burak

        Mark.Bertrand AT USUNWIRED DOT COM
        Sent by: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

        05.04.2002 15:04
        Please respond to ADSM-L

                        To:        ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                        cc:

Keith,

May I ask why did you upgrade to 22U0? I am asking this because IBM wants us
to upgrade to 22U0 as well and they have told us that it is at engineering
code level so we were reluctant to go anyway. We are and have been
experiencing problems that opened a critsys ticket that initiated IBM want
to try 22U0.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried and experiencing 22U0.

Mark B.