ADSM-L

Re: TSM Server Sizing

2002-04-03 16:27:59
Subject: Re: TSM Server Sizing
From: "Mr. Lindsay Morris" <lmorris AT SERVERGRAPH DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 13:14:56 -0500
I think it's better to make a rough guess, or even throw a dart, then grow
the system as needed.  I've seen sites spend literally months doing NOTHING
except trying to get the sizing just right.  That's misguided effort.

What you DO need is some way to monitor growth rates, so you can predict
when you'll outgrow this or that piece of the puzzle.

Mr. Lindsay Morris
Mr. Lindsay Morris
CEO, Servergraph
www.servergraph.com