ADSM-L

cmd file with Netware

2002-04-03 10:56:51
Subject: cmd file with Netware
From: Jim Kirkman <jmk AT EMAIL.UNC DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 10:54:33 -0500
Anyone out there using a action=macro schedule event and pointing to a
bat or cmd file on a Netware box? I need to back up a portion of a
server at a time different from the regular scheduled incremental. This
'looks' like the way to do this, but TSM and Netware have been known to
do some funny things so I thought I'd fish for opinions on this
approach.

I would hope I can load dsmc then run an incr of the desired directory
structure from within the cmd file.

thanks,
--
Jim Kirkman