ADSM-L

Re: TSM Client Agent randomly stopping on Windows 2000 SP2

2002-04-03 08:43:59
Subject: Re: TSM Client Agent randomly stopping on Windows 2000 SP2
From: Rysstad - Tor Arne <tor-arne.rysstad AT SKATTEETATEN DOT NO>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 15:45:18 +0200
Hi Eric, Wanda, Arshad and the rest of the world!

The Win2000 server has plenty of RAM and CPU! Tons and tons.. It's just a
fileserver, the only thing particular is that it contains a large amount of
small files.. Most of my users are programmers..

1. Is client-version dependent of server version? Can I safely upgrade my
win2000 server without having to change anything on the ADSM server?

2. If I upgrade, can I restore with a lower version-number (older) client?

Thank you very much !!!

Regards from Oslo, Norway,
Tor Rysstad