ADSM-L

Re: Purge Summary Table

2002-04-02 19:14:44
Subject: Re: Purge Summary Table
From: "Magura, Curtis" <curtis.magura AT LMCO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 19:14:32 -0500
Ended up going to level2 support and we were able to edit the records back
to 2002. Interesting process. I've been out for a couple of days but I see
that the next problem is that TDS has stored the last entry it was using in
the summary table...So it is still issuing the query for records after 2021.

Kind of thought that might happen but it was to late last Friday to do
anything about it. Will be working with the folks that support the Oracle
database that is collecting all of the data in the morning. Hopefully it
won't take much to "fix" it.

Thanks for the different ideas.

Curt Magura
Lockheed Martin EIS