ADSM-L

Re: Anyone know how...

2002-04-02 11:48:53
Subject: Re: Anyone know how...
From: Sam Sheppard <SHS AT SDDPC.SANNET DOT GOV>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 08:32:56 PST
---------------------------- Top of message ----------------------------
>>--> 04-02-02  08:26  S.SHEPPARD     (SHS)    Anyone know how to have T
>>--> 04-02-02  08:26  S.SHEPPARD     (SHS)    Anyone know how to have T

In our daily job which sends email notifications of missed/failed
backups, we also run a QUERY NODE F=D and a QUERY FS F=D and send the
output to a data set.  The QUERY FS data set includes the last backup
start and last backup complete data/time for each filespace.  You could
use this as the data source you're looking for.

Sam Sheppard
San Diego Data Processing Corp.
(858)-581-9668