ADSM-L

Re: Disk Availability

2002-04-01 05:42:41
Subject: Re: Disk Availability
From: Francisco Molero <fmolero AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 12:42:42 +0200
Hi,

the best solution is 4 loops of 8 disks, in addition
you can place the db the db mirror the log and the log
mirror in each one of the 4 virtual disk. Also you can
define a raid 0 for the disks, and the db and tsm log
mirrors must be tsm mirror.

 --- "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
escribis: > Hi all,