ADSM-L

TDP for Domino Schedule via Script

2002-03-29 02:31:53
Subject: TDP for Domino Schedule via Script
From: Helmut PFOSER <pfoser AT GRZ DOT AT>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 08:16:46 +0100

 Environment:
 OS/390 V2.10, Domino For S/390 V5.0.6a
 TDP for DOMINO V1.1 Level 2
 TSM for S/390 V4.1
 .
 Problem Description:
 During the Implementation of the TDP for Domino Scheduler service I get
 following error, when I call the domdsmc-Command via the B/A-Client
 scheduler (dsmc schedule)
 From the scheduler I call a command-script with the following
 domdsmc-command inside:
 echo  "domdsmc incremental '*' -adsmoptfile=$DOMI_DIR/dsm.opt
 >>$TDP_LOG/domsched.log 2>>$TDP_LOG/domsched.log &"  ! su -s $DOM_ID

 Error-Message:
 Tivoli Storage Manager
 Tivoli Data Protection for Lotus Domino - Version 1, Release 1, Level
 2.0
 (C) Copyright IBM Corporation 1999, 2001. All rights reserved.
 License file exists and contains valid license data.
 CEE3501S The module libApiDS.a was not found.
 From entry point
 DDsmApi::ddsmQueryApiVersion(DBaseApiStatus*,dsmApiVersion*) at compile
 unit offset +00000120
 at address 0F541ED0.
 exec error

 When I'm calling this script from a Logon-Shell with the DOM_ID User
 "domino", all works fine, when I'm starting this script via the DSMC
 Schedule, I get the error with the libApiDS.a !!!

Freundliche Grüße
Helmut PFOSER

OS/390 und RZ-Produkte
GRZ IT Center Linz GmbH