ADSM-L

TSM in WINDOWS 2000 SERVER/ADVANCED SERVER

2002-03-28 12:07:43
Subject: TSM in WINDOWS 2000 SERVER/ADVANCED SERVER
From: Elenara Geraldo <eg.le AT LYCOS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 08:52:08 -0800
Hi,

I have the tivoli storage manager client version 4.2 and I am trying to install
in the windows 2000 server and windows 2000 advanced server, result = it
doesn't work!
I installed the tivoli storage manager version 4.1, it worked perfectly!
however the customer bought the version 4.2 for ambient SAN

summary:
I installed the tivoli storage manager client version 4.2, I applied
modernization for the 4.2.1.20 and when I try to begin the help to configure
the file dsm.opt, he creates the file but it interrupts the configuration, it
doesn't emit mistake any even so, it interrupts the configuration and I don't
get more to open the help to configure.

Thank you for the attention.

Elenara Geraldo.
Analyst Support/Administrator TSM

See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar
http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201/splash.asp