ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:10:43
Here's the clist I execute....

PROC 0
PROFILE PROMPT PRE(&SYSUID)
CONTROL NOLIST NOCONLIST MSG FLUSH PROMPT
/* IT IS IMPORTANT TO INCLUDE THE PARAMETER "PROMPT" */
/* IN THE PROFILE AND CONTROL STATEMENTS TO ALLOW    */
/* DSMADMC (TSO ADMIN CLIENT MODULE) TO PROMPT FOR   */
/* INPUT (E.G. PASSWORD).                            */
ALLOC F(DSCOPT) DA('SYS2.TSMTSO.$ADSM.OPTIONS') SHR REU
ALLOC F(DSCLANG) DA('SYS1.SANSMSG(ANSMENU)') SHR REU
CALL 'SYS2.TSM.V4219.LOADLIB(DSMADMC)'
FREE F(DSCOPT DSCLANG )
PROFILE NOPRE

Here's what I get...
ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager

Command Line Administrative Interface - Version 3, Release 1, Level 0.7
(C) Copyright IBM Corporation, 1990, 1999, All Rights Reserved.

Enter your user id:

o8x

ANS8059E The TCP/IP functions have not been linked into this module.
ANS8023E Unable to establish session with server.
ANS8002I Highest return code was -224.

We created a job to link TSM and TCPIP(attached as tsmtcpip.txt)
I also attached the options file.

Can someone out there make point me in the direction I need to solve this
problem?

Thank you in advance...

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., and its subsidiary and
affiliate companies are not responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail
message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect the views of
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.