ADSM-L

Re: Patch levels.. Confused..

2002-03-27 08:31:59
Subject: Re: Patch levels.. Confused..
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 08:31:26 -0500
IC29368 was fixed in both 4.1.3 and 4.2.0. 4.2.0.

If you scroll to to the top of the "APARs fixed" section in the 4.2.1.15
(and 4.2.1.28) README files, you'll see that it says something like,
"APARs resolved in 4.2.0". Apparently the README file for the 4.2.1.x
patches got mixed up (at least in part) with the 4.2.0 README file
content. Check the 4.2.1.0 README for the correct list of APARs fixed at
the 4.2.1.0 level.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Bob Booth - UIUC <booth AT CHIANTI.CSO.UIUC DOT EDU>
03/26/2002 21:29