ADSM-L

Re: Copy Stgpool and Migrations

2002-03-26 03:42:53
Subject: Re: Copy Stgpool and Migrations
From: John Naylor <John.Naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 08:40:06 +0000
Richard,
Simplest way is just to trigger earlier backups of your storage pool. Say you
triggered at 2/3 hour intervals during the night by the time your current backup
kicked in at 08:00 most of your pool has already been copied, so will finish
earlier, almost certainly before your migration.
cheers,
John

"Dearman, Richard" <rdearm1 AT uic DOT edu> on 03/25/2002 04:38:21 PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>