ADSM-L

TSM server automation.

2015-10-04 17:10:43
Subject: TSM server automation.
From: Jason Liang [mailto:tsmlist AT HOTMAIL DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hi *SMers,

My environment:  TSM 4.2.1.11  IBM LTO 3584 with 8 drives and 10 I/O =
stations.

I want to implement such TSM server automation:

1. If there is no migration running, then "backup stg tapepool =
copypool";
2. When backup stg finishes, "backup db dev=3Dlto type=3Dfull"
3. When backup db finished, change the volumes of copypool to offsite, =
and then checkout these volumes and the DB volumes; Notify tape =
operators;
    If the numbers of volumes  exceed 10, then checkout the first 10 =
volumes, wait for the I/O stations becomes empty and then
   checkout the others;

Any help will be appreciated.

Jason Liang