ADSM-L

Re: Disaster Recovery Project

2002-03-22 11:19:37
Subject: Re: Disaster Recovery Project
From: "Coviello, Paul" <PCoviello AT CMC-NH DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:15:51 -0500
        since I was trying to add this and it was kicked back, can we keep
this one going.

        I have been asked the following, if we lost our TSM server and tape
library, ATL P2000, with currently 100 slots and 4 drives upgrading soon to
198 or so slots.  Would a P1000 work with 2 drives and I believe 100 slots.
We are currently managing approximately 140 tapes now.   The question is do
I have to load all the tapes that are offsite into the library at once to
restore it?  or can I fill it and answer requests as they come?

thanks

Paul