ADSM-L

EBU with TSM 4.2

2002-03-22 08:54:59
Subject: EBU with TSM 4.2
From: "Morris.Marshael" <Morris.Marshael AT MCCG DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 08:51:13 -0500
We are currently running Oracle 7(I know needs to be upgraded and were
working on it).

We are currently running TSM 3.7 on AIX 4.3.3 and looking at upgrading to
TSM 4.2 on AIX 4.3.3.

My question is can we still use EBU backup from Oracle 7 it we upgrade to
TSM 4.2 or will
we need to wait till after we upgrade to Oracle 8I and user RMAN?
Marshael Morris                 e-mail: morris.marshael AT mccg DOT org
<mailto:morris.marshael AT mccg DOT org>
Medical Center of Central Georgia       phone:  (478) 633-2160
353 First Street Suite 200              fax:    (478) 633-1546
Macon, Georgia 31201