ADSM-L

Re: W2000 client passwords

2002-03-21 13:19:39
Subject: Re: W2000 client passwords
From: "Weeks, Debbie" <debbie AT ADMIN.USF DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 13:15:32 -0500
I have the same problem occurring on a non-clustered client, but I do not
have access to it to try all these various commands.  That client is the one
that I have done the uninstalling, etc on.

On the clustered server, which is the most recent to experience this
problem, I do have multiple option files configured, one for each cluster
group and one on the C: for the nonclustered drives on each node of the
cluster.  They each have unique node names.  There are three other cluster
groups on the same cluster that continue to work fine.  I also cannot bring
the generic resource online that would handle this service during failover.
If we do the resource changes ownership of the group to the other node in
the cluster.  But I am not positive that these two issues are directly
related.