ADSM-L

Re: Archive Backup ClientT (ABC) V3.1 (New!) for OpenVMS

2002-03-21 10:19:18
Subject: Re: Archive Backup ClientT (ABC) V3.1 (New!) for OpenVMS
From: "Coviello, Paul" <PCoviello AT CMC-NH DOT ORG>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 10:15:35 -0500
        We're running it on 5 servers with no problems at all, occassionaly
we'll have a password problem but that is easily        fixed. The system
disk you want a standalone backup anyways. and the incrementals each night
would just      supplement whatever may have changed since.

        what does he do to get it fixed? what stops any ideas?

        hope this helps

        Paul