ADSM-L

Re: Wildcarding directories

2002-03-20 16:32:09
Subject: Re: Wildcarding directories
From: Aaron Widmeyer <aaron.guy.widmeyer AT CENSUS DOT GOV>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:14:31 -0500
Yes you can.  If you are concerned test it first but it always worked for
me.

                    "Spearman, Wayne"
                    <wmspearman@NOVANTH       To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT
EDU
                    EALTH.ORG>                cc:
                    Sent by: "ADSM:           Subject:     Wildcarding
directories
                    Dist Stor Manager"
                    <[email protected]

                    03/20/2002 03:39 PM
                    Please respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist Stor
                    Manager"

I didn't think you could use wildcards when including directory names,
however I can't seem to find documentation that says you can't. Is anyone
doing this?

Include "c:\Program Files\app*\*.dat" mgtclass1

This message and any included attachments are from NOVANT HEALTH INC.
and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information contained
herein may include trade secrets or privileged or otherwise confidential
information. Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying,
distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, or have
reason to believe you are not authorized to receive it, please promptly

Thank you.