ADSM-L

Re: TSM 4.2.1 Client Error

2002-03-20 09:31:26
Subject: Re: TSM 4.2.1 Client Error
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 09:34:01 -0500
Just experienced this error, with the 4.2.1.20 client. on an NT box.

The error seems to be valid, sort of, since we discovered that IE on this
box is V2 (yes, this isn't a typo.....V2 !!!)

So, we are scheduling to install IE 5.5SP2 to see if the error goes away !

Zoltan Forray
Zoltan Forray
Virginia Commonwealth University - University Computing Center
e-mail: zforray AT vcu DOT edu  -  voice: 804-828-4807

"Sutch, Ian (London)" <SutchIan AT EXCHANGE.UK.ML DOT COM>
03/20/2002 09:10 AM