ADSM-L

Re: UNLOADDB-LOADDB

2002-03-20 08:28:17
Subject: Re: UNLOADDB-LOADDB
From: John Naylor <John.Naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:25:37 +0000
Christopher,
I have done this on an os390 Tsm server.
But I did a database restore to create my copy database on my development
partition
John

Christoph Pilgram <christoph.pilgram AT bc.boehringer-ingelheim DOT com> on
03/20/2002
07:09:01 AM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>