ADSM-L

Re: Bar Code Labels

2002-03-17 21:52:44
Subject: Re: Bar Code Labels
From: Sis Team Sis Team <Sis_Team AT NORWICH-UNION.COM DOT AU>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 13:32:25 +1100
Hi,

We use a company called DISCOSOURCE, Australia Pty Ltd.

Richmond, VIC, Aust.
PH - (03) 9429 9355
www.discosource.com.au

The have LTO, Optical, DLT etc etc etc  Tape and Barcode lables.

Martin.
/\/\

>>> A.Mills AT PATRICK.COM DOT AU 03/18/02 08:53am >>>
Folks

I have a dilemma

Does anyone out there know where in Australia I can get bar code labels
for
LTO tapes for an IBM 3583 tape library.

Went through the exercise with 7337 library and DLT7000 and after 4
attempts
just manually label'd the tapes as none that were supplied were readable.

Not having much luck this time so thought I would ask the experts.
(IBM Tivoli team were not able to assist)

My Thanks to all

Axm

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please let us
know by reply email or phone and delete all copies from your computer
system.