ADSM-L

TDP for Lotus Domino transaction logging

2002-03-13 19:42:46
Subject: TDP for Lotus Domino transaction logging
From: Clive Johnson <clive.johnson AT DB DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 11:24:54 +1100
Hi,
We are currently running TDP for lotus Domino version 1.1.2.0 on NT4 that is
running Domino 5.08.

We have enabled transaction logging on the domino server using archival
logging. The backup and roll over of the transaction logs  seems to be working
fine. I have restored a database and not made it active without errors.
(dbname.nsf.dad)
But when I try and apply the logs to the database through the command prompt or
the TDP GUI I receive an error: "DbMarkCorrupt" and further down "Recovery
Manager: Error from Logging Subsystem"

Does anyone have any ideas or come across this before.

Thanks
Clive

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.