ADSM-L

Re: Problem with macros

2015-10-04 17:10:42
Subject: Re: Problem with macros
From: Andrew Raibeck [mailto:storman AT US.IBM DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
An update to my last response: I think the real problem is that you are
trying to launch a server macro from a client schedule (I didn't catch
that the first time around).

How about defining an admin schedule whose CMD parameter is configured =
run the "macro database.mac" command? You'll need to fully-qualify the
macro name, and the macro will have to exist on the server machine.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Joe Cascanette <Joe.Cascanette AT CUMIS DOT COM>
03/12/2002 09:17