ADSM-L

Re: Include.systemobjects, which TSM version ?

2002-03-11 10:56:32
Subject: Re: Include.systemobjects, which TSM version ?
From: Rejean Larivee/Quebec/IBM <rlarivee AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 11:46:19 -0400
Hello Rene,
with your level of server & client, you should be fine.
However, the syntax of the include statement needs to
be corrected. You are missing the "all" keyword, i.e,
INCLUDE.SYSTEMOBJECTS ALL class_name
That should work.
Regards,
Rejean Larivee
Rejean Larivee
IBM TSM/ADSM Level 2 Support

                      "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY

                      ,GL-IS/CIS"                 To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      <Rene.Lambelet@NESTL        cc:

                      E.COM>                      Subject:
Include.systemobjects, which TSM version ?
                      Sent by: "ADSM: Dist

                      Stor Manager"

                      <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT ED

                      03/10/2002 03:22 PM

                      Please respond to

                      "ADSM: Dist Stor

                      Manager"

Hello,

please tell me which version supports the new include statement

INCLUDE.SYSTEMOBJECTS class_name

I tried using TSM server 4.2.1.7 (AIX) and TSM client 4.2.1.20 (W2K),
unfortunately every system object remains bound to the DEFAULT management
class ! Result: much too many inactive system objects...

With my best sentiments,