ADSM-L

Re: Problems with latest Windows client

2002-03-08 11:26:56
Subject: Re: Problems with latest Windows client
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 11:23:50 -0500
OK, I think I see what the problem is: we have two APARs that are related
to backing up system files when they are not on the C: drive: IC31758
andIC32636, both related to each other. I would expect to see a fix within
the next month or so...

On Windows 2000 and XP, SYSTEMOBJECT is part of the ALL-LOCAL domain. As a
short-term solution, you can set up a DOMAIN statement that lists all the
drives you want to back up, but excludes SYSTEMOBJECT.

Sorry I don't have a better, more immediate fix for you.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Steven Bridge <ccaasub AT UCL.AC DOT UK>
03/08/2002 08:47