ADSM-L

Re: Tivoli Account reps

2002-03-07 16:49:29
Subject: Re: Tivoli Account reps
From: Dale Jolliff <dale.jolliff.b AT BAYER DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 16:17:39 -0500
Ouch.

I have been dealing with the reps in the DFW Metromess in the past, and they
(especially Michael Pugh, in case anyone wants to know I have his email address)
sure aren't like that.
Maybe it's just a Yankee thing?

OK, OK, everyone put those sticks down!

                      "Prather, Wanda"
                      <Wanda.Prather@JH        To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      UAPL.EDU>                cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:  Re: Tivoli Account reps
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      03/07/2002 04:00
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Tivoli doesn't want your business unless you are a fortune 1000 customer
(they have told us so).

I have the name of a Tivoli/IBM business partner who provides excellent
service and DOES want your business, email me directly if you want the
contact info.