ADSM-L

MPTHREADING for OS/390

2002-03-07 13:06:53
Subject: MPTHREADING for OS/390
From: Ehland Ann J <ehland.aj AT MELLON DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 13:05:54 -0500
We are running the following:

Our MVS is OS/390 2.10.
TSM server is Version 4, Release 1, Level 2.0

I've been asked to look into MPTHREADING and determine if there are any
reasons NOT to implement it.  I've searched the archives and found a
refrence from a long time ago concerning ADSM taking ALL of the engines in a
frame, but that was for the V3.x.  Since there was an APAR mentioned I'll
assume that it's been fixed in V4.x (but will verify of course).

Please let me know of any information concerning the implications of this
parameter.

Thanks!!
Ann...

DISCLAIMER:   The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential
and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee.  Access, copying
or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by any other
person is not authorized.  If you are not the intended recipient please
notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.