ADSM-L

Re: Licencing. (and pricing)(and support)

2015-10-04 17:10:41
Subject: Re: Licencing. (and pricing)(and support)
From: Del Hoobler [mailto:hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
>>And WHY do I have to call a DIFFERENT sales person for Tivoli software
than
>>IBM software?
>>
>> It's a different company.

Actually, that is not true.  Tivoli is NOT a different company.
We are all IBM.  "Tivoli software" is a part of IBM Software Group.
As far as the issues with service... I am trying to get
a more definitive answer from the service team (I am development)
but I think it's just a different way to route the incoming calls
and do proper product entitlement. If I get more details, I will
certainly pass them on.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

"Celebrate we will. Life is short but sweet for certain..."  -- Dave