ADSM-L

DATA IMPORT Problem

2002-03-04 17:33:49
Subject: DATA IMPORT Problem
From: FRANCISCO ROBLEDO <franciscorobledo AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 16:31:19 -0600
Hello,

We are importing Data to TSM 4.2.1 in AIX 4.3.3 from
TSM 4.2.1.9 in Windows 2000 and work very well !!!

We are concerning filespace of 1,4 teras, the problem
is that the process has interrupted several times and
is called on to us to return to begin from the
beginning.

Exists some form to divide this process?  It is
possible to begin from completes interruption?