ADSM-L

occupancy by date

2015-10-04 17:10:41
Subject: occupancy by date
From: Coviello, Paul [mailto:PCoviello AT CMC-NH DOT ORG]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hi

        We are backing up exchange and as previously mentioned keeping at
least a years worth! :-(
        well back in December we put the delete command in at 365, anyways I
don't believe it is working.
        It was at 9.3 TB then and is currently at 10.8 TB.  is there a way
to see if it is in fact deleting        anything, by issuing a by date
command.

        we are running TSM 4.1.3 and TDP 1.1  even though we have the 2.2.

        thanks
        Paul

        Paul J Coviello
        Sr Systems Analyst
        Catholic Medical Center
        2456 Brown Ave
        Manchester, NH 03103
        603 663-5326

Confidentiality Note: The information transmitted is intended only for the
person or entity to whom or which it is addressed and may contain
dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error,
please delete this material immediately.