ADSM-L

tapes, displaying previous weeks backups

2002-03-04 12:54:23
Subject: tapes, displaying previous weeks backups
From: Patrick Sheehan <psheehan AT GLOBE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 12:26:41 -0500
Fellow TSM users

(background Win2000 Domino 5.0.9 and TDP for Domino ver 4.1.2.2)

I need to retrieve a previous weeks backups, actually only one particular
file on a certain day. I checked out the current library and checked in
last weeks tapes. I launch my gui for restoring (TDP for Domino) and all i
can see is a listing of this weeks active/Inactive backups. What do I have
to do in order to view the previous weeks backup. Doesn't the gui look at
the installed library tapes? I know I'm missing something here..........

Patrick