ADSM-L

Re: Managedservices and CAD

2002-03-01 10:52:51
Subject: Re: Managedservices and CAD
From: "Rushforth, Tim" <TRushfor AT CITY.WINNIPEG.MB DOT CA>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 09:50:21 -0600
I tried this out very briefly and ran into 3 bugs (nohting serious but I
decided to wait a while for any other bugs to be flushed out before using
this in production)
1. IC32620
If schedule managed by CAD the TSM SCHEDULE service will always be set to
start up as MANUAL. The CAD that manages the TSM SCHEDULE will be set to the
MANUAL or AUTOMATIC as selected in the wizard.

2 .IC32752
If the wizard specifies to start scheduler managed by CAD Automatically then
the wizard should also start the CAD immediately".
3. IC32617
Will address error messages:
Event ID - 4099. Scheduler Terminated, service ending.  Event ID - 4099.
Scheduler exited unexpectedly with a result of 0.

We run in SCHEDMODE PROMPTED and NEVER have to restart the TSM Schedule
Service to pick up new schedules.

Tim Rushforth
City of Winnipeg