ADSM-L

lanfree not lan free

2015-10-04 17:12:14
Subject: lanfree not lan free
From: Leijnse, Finn F SITI-ITDSES31 [mailto:Finn.F.Leijnse AT IS.SHELL DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hi guys,

In a totally AIX environment I have set up my storage agent for LAN free
backups. I can start the storage agent and that sees the drive I have
assigned to it. So everything seems to be in order. Now when I start my
bronline backup through backint it does NOT go LAN free! Can anyone give me
a hint were to look for the missing link.

specs:
AIX client/storage agent with TSM V4.2.1
one LTO drive has been connected and configured to it

server is V4.2.1.9
drivemapping is set-up.