ADSM-L

Re: How to use string operators in select statement - TSM.

2002-02-28 09:53:11
Subject: Re: How to use string operators in select statement - TSM.
From: Richard Cowen <richard_cowen AT CNT DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 08:42:42 -0600
select msgno from actlog where msgno=2565

     MSGNO
----------
      2565
      2565
      2565
      2565
      2565
      2565
      2565
      2565
      2565
      2565
      2565
      2565

Mostly useless as is.
Maybe:

select date(date_time) as date,time(date_time) as time, substr(message,10,2)
as deleted \
 from actlog where msgno=2565 \
 and  cast((current_timestamp-date_TIME)minutes as integer) between 0 and
1440

      DATE         TIME     DELETED
2002-02-28     00:05:02     0
2002-02-28     00:05:02     0