ADSM-L

Re: Include/Exclude (again)

2002-02-25 16:09:55
Subject: Re: Include/Exclude (again)
From: Dale Jolliff <dale.jolliff.b AT BAYER DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:52:20 -0500
What version of the Windows client are you using?
I am using 4.2.1.0 and can duplicate your exclude statement problem.

                      "MacMurray, Andrea
                      (CC-ETS Ent Storage             To:       ADSM-L AT
VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                      Svcs)"                          cc:
                      <Andrea.MacMurray@CONAGR        Subject:  Re:
Include/Exclude (again)
                      AFOODS.COM>
                      Sent by: "ADSM: Dist
                      Stor Manager"
                      <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

                      02/25/2002 03:48 PM
                      Please respond to "ADSM:
                      Dist Stor Manager"

The problem is that TSM is still backing up all the data on the client. As I
understand we shold be able to exclude everything but one file. This is what
we are trying to do.