ADSM-L

Where would I begin to answer these questions?

2002-02-25 12:10:08
Subject: Where would I begin to answer these questions?
From: "Hunley, Ike" <Ike.Hunley AT BCBSFL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 12:07:37 -0500
The problem I have, is that NT servers don't report on filenames, specifying
*.PST files...

How much data is currently stored on file servers?  - $ per GB stored
How much is backed up through TSM (was daily now weekly)  soft $'s
associated with network traffic
Does TSM store to dasd first?  if so, for how long  - $ per Terabyte stored
When archived to tape silo's, for how long? - $ per Terabyte stored

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., and its subsidiary and
affiliate companies are not responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail
message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect the views of
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.