ADSM-L

Re: Determining File Size

2002-02-22 20:24:34
Subject: Re: Determining File Size
From: st <st6p6 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:07:06 -0800
create sqltable Object.Ids object_ids
create sqltable BF.Aggregated.Bitfiles bfaggred_bitfiles

use ODBC driver to link/import these tables into MS Access or whatever
you prefer

SELECT OBJECT_IDS.C0 AS Object_ID, OBJECT_IDS.C5 AS HL, OBJECT_IDS.C6
AS LL, OBJECT_IDS.C8 AS Bitfile_Size, OBJECT_IDS.C9 AS
Bitfile_Header_Size, BFAGGRED_BITFILES.C4 AS Length_Of_Bitfile,
IIf([Length_Of_Bitfile] Is
Null,[Bitfile_Size],[Length_Of_Bitfile]-[Bitfile_Header_Size]) AS
User_File_Size
FROM BFAGGRED_BITFILES RIGHT JOIN OBJECT_IDS ON BFAGGRED_BITFILES.C1 =
OBJECT_IDS.C0 WHERE (((OBJECT_IDS.C8)<>"0"));

but this is not real user_file_size! just close to it...