ADSM-L

Re: Help on TSM Client version 2.2 for Exchange 5.5

2015-10-04 17:12:14
Subject: Re: Help on TSM Client version 2.2 for Exchange 5.5
From: Daniel Sparrman [mailto:daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

Hi Del

According to internal information from Tivoli recieved at a briefing =
meeting
with, amongst other, Steve Cliff, a brick level restore client is under
development. Do you mean that this information is untrue? In this case, =
how
can a Tivoli representant give this information to business partners at =
an
official meeting held at Tivoli Knowledge call(sametime meeting)?

Seems there is two different informations given here, one from the US, =
and
from the UK. Which one are we to trust?

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman