ADSM-L

Re: ADSM client for LINUX 6.2 required

2002-02-22 04:06:06
Subject: Re: ADSM client for LINUX 6.2 required
From: Herfried Abel <ha7 AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:01:35 +0100
Did you try the 4.1 TSM client ?

http://www.tivoli.com/support/storage_mgr/adcllin.htm

herfried

Blewitt Mark <BlewittM AT ECR.SANBS.ORG DOT ZA>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 22.02.2002
09:23:05

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:

Subject:  ADSM client for LINUX 6.2 required

Hi,
Please help.
I am looking for a client to run on LINUX 6.2.
The ADSM server is   Version 3, Release 1, Level 0.6.
The LINUX server has SAP applications on an Oracle Database.
I have downloaded some files from Princeton University, however the
do_install.sh does not exist.
Please can anyone help ?
Thanks,
Mark

Mark Blewitt
Business Analyst
South African National Blood Service
East Coast Region
Tel : 031 - 7196584
Fax : 031 - 708 5416
Cell: 083 225 0619

The information contained in this transmission, which may be
confidential and proprietary, is only for the intended recipients.
Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone
or electronic mail and confirm that you deleted this transmission
and the reply from your electronic mail system.